How to bypass NBA League Pass blackouts in Canada? The NBA League Pass is a great way to watch all NBA games live online. However, in Canada as in USA, regional blackouts are imposed on NBA League pass games. To avoid these annoying blackouts, you have to spoof your online location. Use Smart DNS proxies or VPN, to bypass NBA League Pass blackouts and watch any NBA game you want online NBA League Pass in Canada. No more NBA League Pass blackouts.
Bypass Avoid NBA League Pass Blackouts Restrictions in Canada
Bypass NBA League Pass Blackout Restrictions – VPN
NBA blackouts mainly apply in the USA and Canada. This means that NBA League Pass will impose blackouts if it detects that your IP address is Canadian. VPN offers a workaround. You can get a UK/France/Mexico IP address using VPN while in Canada. This means that you can bypass NBA LP blackouts when connecting to a VPN server outside US/Canada.
- VPN also allows you to bypass blackouts imposed on MLB.tv, NHL Game Pass, and NFL Game Center.
- You can download and install VPN apps on Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, and Mac.
- When using VPN, your Internet connection is encrypted adding security and privacy to your online interactions.
- VPN will work even if your ISP uses DNS hijacking and transparent proxies.
I’m using ExpressVPN to avoid NBA League Pass blackouts in Canada. As alternatives, you can use the VPN providers below to overcome regional restrictions imposed on NBA League Pass.
Avoid NBA League Pass Blackouts in Canada using Smart DNS
If you want to bypass NBA regional restrictions while keeping your Canadian IP address, use Smart DNS. Smart DNS offers an NBA League Pass blackout workaround without changing IP addresses. This means you can watch all games on NBA League Pass without having to sacrifice your access to local Canadian websites/channels.
- Smart DNS can be setup on all streaming platforms. Watch NBA League Pass on Android, iPhone, PC, Mac, Apple TV, PS3, PS4, Amazon Kindle Fire, Smart TV, or Roku.
- No need to download any extra software/program.
- No Internet speed drop when using Smart DNS.
- In case your ISP does use DNS hijacking or transparent proxies, use VPN to bypass NBA League Pass blackout restrcitions.
Unlocator is a Smart DNS service that does support bypassing NBA League Pass blackouts. You can sign up for a free Unlocator trial without the need for a credit card. To setup Unlocator DNS on your device, follow these setup guides/videos.
NBA League Pass Compatible Devices
- Apple TV
- Xbox 360
- Windows Phone
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- iOS iPhone/iPad
- Smart TV
NBA League Pass blackouts – Bypass in Canada
Using either Smart DNS or VPN will enable you to bypass and avoid all blackouts imposed on NBA League Pass in Canada.